Thursday, July 31, 2008

I don't know how...

but I made it in under my calories today! I made a bad choice at lunch though.
Breakfast: 1.5 pancakes with agave nectar and V8 fusion
Lunch: 3/4 Red Robin bacon cheeseburger and french fries and raspberry tea
Snack: no snack, still full from lunch
Dinner: 100 calorie popcorn, still not that hungry
Dessert: one fudgsicle, one tbs peanut butter, one tbs spoon cool whip light.
Calorie intake: 1496
Calories burned (2 hours grocery shopping) 307
If everyday were like today I'd weigh... 140.3 in five weeks.
I may try to post early tomorrow because I know what I am having for dinner, but I will not post Saturday. I may post Sunday if I am not too tired. The retreats usually wear me out. I am going to try to get some exercise in tomorrow morning before I go and fit in some walking on Saturday during our free time. Last year two other girls and I walked up and down the hotel stairs for 15-20 minutes (8 flights over and over again). It was exhausting, but didn't burn many calories. My find a treadmill this time and try to jog a little. As long as no one is watching. Ha ha!

No comments: