We had a really rough night last night. We were up several times, thanks to Alex and thanks to the City of Hursts tornado sirens which were going off for no reason. So I was tired all day and didn't accomplish as much as I had planned.
Breakfast: two pieces of French toast with agave nectar
Lunch: Leftover Shepherd's pie stuff and yogurt with M &M's
Snack: Fiber One peanut bar
Dinner: Salad with all the fixin's
Dessert: four peanut butter cookies (I don't know why and that's what killed my day)
I am very sore from exercise this week and could barely make thirty minutes today. I also walked in Walmart for 1 1/2 hours. I still have to work off those cookies so I think we are going to go roller blading for a few minutes.
Tomorrow will not be an easy day either. We're going to a birthday party where there will be pizza and cake. I have already decided to have two pieces of pizza, depending on how big or small they are and a small piece of cake. I have to stop there. I will also have to exercise tomorrow to make up for it.
Calories eaten today:1,960
Calories burned: (depends on skating but hopefully 15 minutes) 648
If everyday were like today I'd weigh: 139.6 in five weeks.
I'd better get ready to go skate. Why did I eat four cookies? Ugh! Will I ever learn?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment