I'm staying in my calories but I am still not eating very well. I am going to try harder this next week but I'm sure I will find something not so good to eat. I did not feel like working out today but I managed to do quite a bit so that allowed me to eat more. Still woke up thinking about the scale, but it's still in the closet!
Breakfast: two muffins and margarine
Lunch: peanut butter and jelly sandwich on gluten free bread and a fiber one peanut butter bar
Snack:a leftover mozzarella stick from Steve's lunch yesterday (I have to say that was really tasty!)
Dinner: grilled chicken, steamed broccoli, pineapple (Yum! Healthiest meal in awhile!)
Dessert: two fudgsicles with peanut butter
All right so I over did on the peanut butter today and I probably didn't need TWO fudgsicles. I had a stress moment and fell.
Exercise: Modified pushups for the 100 pushup challenge (38 modified), 35 minutes Taebo abs, and one hour of walking and cleaning.
Calorie intake: 1818
Calories burned:593
I am kind of at that point that nothing sounds good. I'm tired of the same foods. I am trying to change it up a bit this coming week. I won't be able to make it to the store till Saturday though.I have got to get Alex and I back on a routine. This week has been crazy. I think a routine will help my eating and motivation for exercise. So tomorrow is a day of getting back on schedule...if I can.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment