Saturday, July 12, 2008

A rough day

This has been an emotional day for me. I believe I may have miscarried during the night. I didn't know I was pregnant, and I'm not 100% sure that's what's going on but it sure seems like it. I wasn't far along...maybe a week or two. Anyway, I didn't work out today for obvious reasons. I wasn't really planning on working out but I was going to try to take a walk or something. I did manage to stay within my calories so far and that's pretty good with no exercise! Plus dealing with hormones on top of that. I really want some peanut butter and chocolate. I'd like to have my husband pick up a peanut butter Reese's mix at Braum's but I won't ask him and I don't think he will since he knows I am trying to watch my calories.
Breakfast: granola and vanilla low fat yogurt, orange juice (couldn't eat all of it)
Lunch: orange chicken and waldorf salad
Snack: popcorn and yogurt covered raisins
Dinner: leftover goulash and watermelon
Hubby went to a prayer meeting tonight and he may bring me dessert if they had any. If he does show up with frozen yogurt I won't complain. ;) I'll make up for it next week when I am better. If everyday was like today I would weight 139.1 in five weeks! I wish I could weigh that little in 4 weeks when I go see my family again. I'll take what I can get. I hope after I feel better I will drop a few pounds. On the other hand, my legs and arms are already getting toned, so that's encouraging. We'll see how tomorrow goes. I hope I feel good enough to go to church.
Oh and I have 88 calories left. I went over on carbs but this was a carb kind of day. Yeah.

No comments: