Monday, July 28, 2008

End of week three

After having a really bad weekend I managed to do much better today! I still want to eat more but I am 14 calories over my limit and I want to leave it at that. I lowered my calorie intake to 1200 because the weight is just not coming off. With the added exercise I did today I got another 500 to eat. On days that I don't work out it is going to be extremely difficult to stay at 1200.
Breakfast:apple crisp and V8 fusion light
Lunch: (here's where it looks bad lol) 3 finger sandwiches (1/9 of a sandwich), chips and salsa, two mozzarella sticks leftover from the weekend
Snack: fiber one bar and later a small handful of yogurt covered cranberries
Dinner: taco salad
Dessert: fudgsicle
I really wanted more of dinner but I resisted. Thank goodness it's nearly bedtime! I won't have to worry about eating myself to sleep. lol
If everyday were like today I'd weigh...140.5 in five weeks. That's 7 pounds difference. I could do better on my choices of food. I will work on that. I'm just glad that I am eating less. I hope it makes a difference! I would like to lose like four pounds in two weeks but I don't know if that's possible since nothing seems to be coming off right now. If it doesn't start coming off soon I am liable to lose motivation. Must...stick...with...it!

No comments: