I know I didn't do well today. We had a women's lunch at church. It was finger foods and I ate a little of everything. There was too much to count calories and there was dessert too. I also didn't get in any exercise either except for cleaning the house. I will get back to it tomorrow.
Breakfast: two muffins with margarine, orange juice
Lunch: crackers, chicken salad, sliced cheeses, fruit salad, pasta salad, macaroni and cheese. Here's where it gets bad: piece of apple cake and two lemon bars (one later)
Snack: yogurt raisins (like I really needed it!)
Dinner: Version of Shepherd's pie, watermelon
Dessert :(Again, didn't need it) cool whip, peanut butter and cocoa. Yeah wasn't that great. I also had sweet tea at lunch. So I know I did really bad. Tomorrow I will have more time to work out and we are also suppose to go swimming at the park. I wish it worked to save up on calories burned because I burned enough yesterday to fix what I ate today. Oh well. Tomorrow is new day. If everyday were like today I'd weight...170 in 5 weeks. Ha ha ha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment