Thursday, July 10, 2008

Day 3

So I didn't eat the best today but I am still 250 cals under!
Breakfast: Cinnamon toast (with the homemade bread which I realized I should not eat as much of since it gave me an upset tummy)
Lunch: Chicken continental (finally all gone!) and half a banana
Snack: box of yogurt covered raisins
Supper: Pizza Hut personal pan pizza with ham and pineapple and a Sweet tea with Green apple from sonic. (only came out to 850 cals. hee hee) Piece of Extra gum.
So my total intake was (drum roll please) 1716 cals. Yep that's right!
Cals burned: 639 (taebo, walking the grocery stores for two hours)
I am done eating for the evening even though I have 250 cals left.
If everyday were like today I'd weight...137.3 in five weeks!
Now I just need to work on the quality of food. I bought a lot of healthy foods today so I will do better this week.
Hope I'm not too sore to work out tomorrow! I'm on a roll now!

No comments: