Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Okay, day 2. I did better today. I actually let myself get hungry this afternoon. I also got my healthier grocery list made.
Breakfast: pancakes with agave nectar (YUM!) and orange juice
Lunch: Chicken Continental and a banana
Snack: Homemade bread (suppose to be for Alex but found out too late that it had milk in it, but man is it good!!!) with margarine
Supper: PB&J on homemade bread (wow more cals than I thought) and lite canned pears.
Still leaves me with 44 cals. I think I will be okay unless they have cookies or brownies at church tonight. lol
Total calorie intake:1754
Burned calories with Taebo: 448

If everyday were like today I'd weight...139.6 in five weeks! Whoo hoo!

1 comment:

Beth said...

WTG what a great food day! PB&J Is a lot of calories regardless of the bread you have it on!! It's a good fat though right? lol Keep up the good work!