Monday, August 4, 2008

I'm back

I did pretty good at the retreat considering. Yesterday I was very tired and I am still recovering today.
I cleaned for an hour today and did 45 minutes of Taebo abs so I didn't do too bad. I have stayed under my calories for the day too. I didn't get all my water down though. I need to work on that.
I ordered 3 Biggest Loser DVD's and they should be in later this week. I hope they come before I go to San Antonio next week. I need to change up my work out a little. I am getting bored.
Breakfast: 2 1/2 gluten free muffins with margarine and orange juice. Yes that was too much food.
Lunch: A Hamburger with all the fixin's and Breyer's M&M yogurt
Snack: Kashi granola bar (didn't really need it)
Dinner: slice of meat loaf
Dessert: 2 fudgsicles with peanut butter and cool whip lite.
Calorie intake:1876
Calories burned: 667
9 calories over
If everyday were like today I'd weigh...140.5 in five weeks.
I can tell my muscles are getting toned and stronger but I sure can't tell a difference in my clothes. I am trying not to get discouraged. I don't know what to do if I step on the scale next Monday and I haven't lost any weight. It will be very discouraging and frustrating.
Oh and I also did my pushups for the 100 pushup challenge. I did 22 full push ups! I thought I was going to hurt something though! I didn't go down probably as far as I needed to either. But I did get it done! Tomorrow is another day. I hope I can get things together a little better and eat better. It was kin dof a busy day, trying to catch up from the weekend. I have to go give blood tomorrow to get my thyroid tested. Fun.

No comments: