Friday, July 11, 2008

A little too much

I may have eaten a little too much. I was still within my calories today, but it was more than I had intended to eat. Come this evening I was pretty hungry. My husband made a good point to have one serving and then wait ten minutes to see if I am still hungry. I was hungry so I went back for seconds but I didn't get too much.
Breakfast: scrambled egg, toast with margarine and jelly, and two sausages (half way through I couldn't finish! Yay!)
Lunch: Baked potato with margarine and cheese and a banana
Snack: 100 calorie kettle corn popcorn and a little later a box of yogurt covered raisins
Dinner: goulash and waldorf salad (two small helpings of each)
Total calorie intake:1677
calories burned:336
If everyday were like today I'd weight...139.9 in 5 weeks. Hey that's still acceptable!

I'm going to have to work out tomorrow somehow so I don't go over my calories. I just don't want to work out in front of my husband. How embarrassing! Sunday is likely to be a splurge day if we go out with people after church. I will have to watch my calories regardless! I kind of dread the weekends for that reason. I want to eat when hubby is home for some reason. My son seems to have the opposite problem. He doesn't want to eat. Must be nice.

No comments: