I ate breakfast this morning and right after breakfast I felt very very sick. Then the migraine started. I didn't get my work out in today obviously. By noon my headache was better but I still didn't feel good. My MIL and niece came to stay the night so I didn't have time this afternoon. I may try to get my pushups in before bed. I did manage to stay with in my calories, with an hour of cleaning, which was a miracle to me!
Breakfast: apple crisp and V8 fusion
Lunch: southwest chicken wraps
Snacks: yogurt cranberries and a cookie that I forgot. It put me a little over. Oh well.
Dinner: Salisbury steak, broccoli, mashed potatoes
Dessert: nature valley crunch bar
Calorie intake:1361
Calories burned:167
If every day was like today I'd weight 140.3 in 5 weeks.
Tomorrow evening I will blog but I will be gone all weekend on a women's retreat. I am going to try really really hard not to splurge this weekend! And I am going to try to get some exercise in on Saturday when we have some free time. I have about 10 days before I step on the scale again. I sure hope I see a difference on the scale. I guess it doesn't really matter as long as I feel better. My arms are shaping up now, though they just look kind of big right now. It will get there.
I need to go do my pushups and get to bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment