Thursday, July 17, 2008

I made time

Today was a busy day but I made time to work out which is great because now I can have pizza for dinner. lol
Alex had tumbling class this morning, I had laundry and cleaning to do this afternoon and then his OT came out to work with him. She is totally awesome! So I am feeling encouraged this evening!
Breakfast: two gluten free pancakes with agave nectar and 100% white grape cherry juice
Lunch: half a gluten free PB&J and yogurt raisins. (I don't know how Alex eats that bread!)
Snack: more popcorn and yogurt raisins (I need different snacks!)
Dinner: personal pan pizza with ham and pineapple.
Dessert: piece of gum lol
Calorie intake: 1755
Calories burned: 448
If everyday were like today I'd weigh 139.6 in five weeks.
Well, I finally lost two pounds. Granted it's the same two pounds I've been losing for four months! But they are off once again and I think they will stay off this time since I am actually working my rear off! I am getting more muscle definition around my collar bone and shoulders and upper arms. My calves have some definition too. I can tell I am slimming up and I hope my clothes will soon be falling off again. I hope tomorrow is another good day!

No comments: