Sunday, July 13, 2008

Okay I'm tired!

I was feeling better this afternoon so we went out to pet stores and Walmart looking for a new fish tank. That was my exercise...or at least I thought that would be all. Hubby made a banana chocolate milkshake for me at home with rice milk and vanilla yogurt. That put me over my calories by 150. I told him I'd have to go for a walk or something to make up for it. He then came up with the idea of dusting off the roller blades and I mean literally. Mine were covered solid! We went out in the school parking lot across the street and made laps for 25 minutes. Alexander thought it was great. Steve nearly broke his neck a couple of times but never actually fell...just scared us. I burned 329 calories in 25 minutes!
Breakfast: gluten free muffin, smart balance margarine, orange juice
Lunch: leftover goulash and watermelon, sonic sweet tea with green apple
Snack:Yogurt raisins
Supper: salad with cheddar, bacon bits, cucumber, parmesan caesar viniagrette dressing, and four croutons
Dessert:chocolate banana vanilla yogurt milkshake
Calorie intake:1727
Calories burned: 480
If everyday were like this I would weigh 139.0 in five weeks!
I am looking forward to getting back into Taebo tomorrow. My arms are toning up already. Steve wants to go roller blading every night. We'll see how I'm doing tomorrow! I almost started blisters tonight so I am not sure if I can go tomorrow. It would be nice since it burns so many calories!
I am so ready to see the scale move down. I've been stuck at this weight for about 4 months. Of course I haven't really been trying during that time either. I know it's going to come off. I just have to be patient.

No comments: