I went over my calories again today. I am trying not to be too hard on myself yet. I was hungry all day today and I also know that my hormones are way out of whack. I'm very irritable, emotional and down. I hope I am doing better tomorrow.
Breakfast: 2 gluten free pancakes, with margarine and strawberry syrup(that was my mistake. I should have had agave nectar instead) and orange juice
Lunch: leftover zesty chicken and potatoes and yogurt raisins
Snack: popcorn and yogurt raisins
Dinner: Version of Shepherd's Pie and a small handful of granola
Did Taebo for 45 minutes today.
Calorie intake:1885
Calories burned:336
I may not have eaten that many calories but I'd rather say it's high instead of being too low.
If everyday were like today I'd weigh: 142.0 in five weeks. Yikes! That's still a pound a week less, but not as good as I should be doing. Tomorrow is a new day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment