Sunday, July 20, 2008

Another bad day

I don't know what's wrong with me! I did worse today than yesterday. I didn't work out, but I may get in some roller blading if I can move. I guess I am depressed or something. The day started off rotten when we discovered that our nearly two year old fish committed suicide. He wasn't in the tank when we got up. He was a big one too. That kind of started the day off bad. Other things happened, but on days that I do not work out I eat more. Weekends are just horrible for me. I ate about 400 calories less than yesterday but the difference is that I didn't burn any. I'm trying to chew gum when I can to keep the munchies down. It's not working today. I don't even want to post today, that's how bad it is. I actually look forward to Mondays because it means I can get back on my routine again. I know this weight won't come off if I keep having days like this. I probably set myself back 3-4 days because of this weekend.
I also realized that my analog scale is probably way off. Alexander weighs about 31 pounds and when I put him on it the scale said 26. So I probably weight at least five more pounds than I have been thinking. I will have to check it out in three weeks when I got to my mom's house. She has a nice scale.
I need to keep my motivation up, but I don't have it today. I hope it returns tomorrow.

No comments: