Tuesday, July 8, 2008

First Blog

Okay, I've never done this before but here it goes! Last October I started posting my food and exercise on myfitnesspal.com. It was really working and I lost 17 pounds. But then my son Alex was diagnosed in March with Autism and I began eating the stress and emotions away. It wasn't helping but I did it anyway. I gained back 8 pounds in two months. I have managed to get 4 of those pounds off again. My exercise and healthy eating is very spotty. I got tired of logging my food and exercise for awhile, although I know it is necessary. I am trying to get back to it and started today. My starting weight was 158. My goal weight is 130. I am about 147 right now (AF happening). If I had stuck with it I would be at my goal weight right now and my dream size 8! Oh well. I can still do it.
Here's what I have eaten today. (Keep in mind I just started up again and I need to go to the store.)
Breakfast: scrambled egg, two pieces of centercut bacon, and orange juice
Lunch: Sloppy Joe and trail mix
Afternoon snack: Jolly ranchers (ha ha ha)
Tonight for dinner: Chicken Continental and a banana
Total calories in:1641
Calories Burned: (cleaning 90 minutes) 247
That puts me 44 calories over my goal of 1350
I will do better tomorrow...I hope. That trail mix and sloppy joe killed me! That's when I have the hardest time now:lunch. I can easily eat 700 calories at lunch. I used to have a problem in the afternoon with snacking and after dinner. Now I'm so full fro my 700 cal lunch that I don't NEED a snack. lol. I can't make it to the store until Friday probably so I will just have to make due with what I have. I am also wanting to get off of wheat for a while because I think it makes me tired and I am lactose intolerant at times, so if you have any food suggestions please keep that in mind.

No comments: