So much for starting on a low calorie diet. At this point I am so exhausted and I don't care. Yesterday and Friday were terrible eating days. Today wasn't as bad but I made some bad choices. I will do better tomorrow! We were out all day today so I didn't do well.
Breakfast: apple crisp
Lunch: salad with drilled chicken, lots of veggies, salsa, cheese, croutons and some fruit on the side
Snack: three chocolate chip cookies
Dinner: taco bueno chicken chilada and chips and queso.
Total calories eaten: approx 1768
Calories burned: (from standing outside in 100* weather for 3 hours) 366
If everyday were like today I'd weight 142.4 in five weeks.
It was not a good day for eating. I am really guessing at lunch so maybe it wasn't that bad, or maybe it was worse. I will be eating less tomorrow. I don't think it will be a problem. I will also be starting day one of full pushups and also doing taebo. I'm determined to drop a few pounds in the next two weeks! I have to!
I have been too tired to really do a lot or to really care. Alex keeps waking up several times a night and we don't go back to sleep easily. I hope he sleeps well tonight. Otherwise we may have to take naps tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment