Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A little over

I was doing really good today until we went to Chipotle and when Steve brought home a cherry coke from Sonic. Even so I was only about 20 calories over. I have got to work on my water intake!
One pair of shorts I have were falling off me today so maybe this is working! I am sure it could work faster if I'd quit eating so much.
Breakfast: two muffins with margarine
Lunch: open faced bbq sandwich and a banana
Snack: peanut butter and chocolate chips
Dinner: 3 chipotle chicken tacos with lettuce, cheese and medium hot sauce
Calorie intake: 1962
Calories burned: 583 (taebo and cleaning)
If everyday were like today I'd weigh 142.2 in five weeks. Okay not that great but it's still a pound a week. I do want the scale to go down but more importantly is for my clothes to fit looser. I am just glad to be sticking with it this long again, even though I may not be doing the greatest food wise. I will get it under control in time. Right now I am trying to focus on my exercise routine and get that established. Tomorrow I will do better because I don't have a car to go out to eat. Ha ha. I will also have time to focus on drinking all my water. Tomorrow is another day!

No comments: