Today was the end of the first week blogging! I think it has been fairly successful. I will keep it up as I think it is a big help to me.
I worked my bottom off today! Good grief! I'm tired. I did an hour and half of cleaning this morning, then an hour of Taebo, then Steve and I went roller blading for fifteen minutes (couldn't go any further) and finally we decided to rearrange the living room to accomodate the fish tank! We started that at 8:30 tonight. I burned almost 1,000 calories today. I know I did but I just didn't have it all logged.
Breakfast:Gluten free muffins with margarine and orange juice
Lunch: leftover orange chicken and rice and watermelon
Snack: yogurt raisins and later 100 calorie popcorn
Dinner: Zesty chicken and potatoes, watermelon and grapes
Dessert Klondike bar with 2 tablespoons of peanut butter
Total Calorie intake: 1843
Calories burned: 977
If everyday were like today I'd weigh...135.2 in 5 weeks! Sweet! That would be super nice! But I don't think I can do this everyday! I'm not even sure if I will be able to work out tomorrow. Actually I will need to work out tomorrow. I am going to the Pastor's wife's house for a fellowship lunch and I am sure I will have dessert! I hope it's stuff I can log my calories for! At this point I just hope I can get up and move in the morning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment