Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Another day

I decided to up my burned calories on Taebo today. I didn't feel like I had enough down which means that I could have been eating under my alloted calories. Undereating may be why I am not losing weight. I am going to try it for a week or two and see what happens. I can see arm definition and so I know I am getting more muscle. I don't feel like I am undereating but we'll see what happens.
Breakfast: two muffins no juice because the muffins are high calorie
Lunch: Open faced bbq sandwich and oreo yogurt
Snack:peanut butter and chocolate chips
Dinner: homemade pizza (flour tortilla, spaghetti sauce, canadian bacon, cheddar and pineapple)
Dessert: another muffin
Calories eaten: 1,800
Calories burned:550
I still have 110 calories left, so upping the burned cals didn't make much difference today anyway. If everyday were like today I'd weigh 140.9 in five weeks. Not too bad. That would be seven pounds lighter.
I have to admit that I thought about the scale this morning, but it's put away and I will not step on it. My fear though is that I will step on the scale in three weeks and not see a difference or have gained. I think then that I would probably want to quit.
Tomorrow is a very full day so I won't meet my water quota probably. I didn't today. I think that will make a difference in my weight loss too. I also need to eat more fruits and veggies next week. I hope I can fit a work out in tomorrow as well.

No comments: