I did better today. I stayed within my calories so far, even though I want to go eat more. My clothes feel tighter so that's not helping.
Breakfast: bacon and egg burrito and orange juice
Morning Snack: small handful of trail mix
Lunch: salad and M&M yogurt
Snack: 100 calorie popcorn, later yogurt raisins
Dinner: brisket bbq sandwich (homemade) and a banana
I still have 132 calories left. I may have a few chocolate chips which will wipe them out. I really want peanut butter with those chocolate chips. I suppose I could have it if I burn off some more calories first. Not sure that it's worth it. I kind of expected the weight to start coming off and my clothes to feel looser. Maybe I'm just building muscle right now. I put the scale in the storage closet. I don't think it's accurate anyway. It's just pulling me down. I will weigh in three weeks at my mom's house. Hers is accurate, or more so I should say. I'm liable to be knocked over because it will probably say I weigh more than this scale has been. We'll just wait and see! I am working my rear off. I hope to see some differences soon.
Calories eaten: 1759
Calories burned:531
If everyday were like today I would weigh 140.7 in five weeks. It says I should be losing! So why isn't it coming off? Ugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment