I worked my rear off this week. The scale went back up the two pounds I lost. Go figure. I can tell I've already lost inches so I am trying to focus on that and not the numbers.
We went to the party and I had two pieces of pizza and a small piece of cake, which is what I said I would eat. I really wanted another piece of cake but I resisted! We also walked around at the grocery store and at about five different pet stores this afternoon. I think we probably walked over three hours but I counted just two and a half. My upper body was sore yesterday and this morning, but tonight my legs hurt. I went over my calories quite a bit, and I didn't need all of what I ate at dinner.
Breakfast: two pieces of cinnamon toast (didn't have time for anything else) and orange juice
Lunch: two pieces of pepperoni pizza and a piece of cake, oh and Dr. Pepper. (I forgot about that.)
Snack: one peanut butter cookie and a sweet tea with green apple at Sonic
Dinner: swiss cheese and bacon sandwich (grilled) and yogurt with Crunch.
Wow. I thought I had done better than that. Now that I've looked at it written down I feel really bad about it. I know this weight will come off faster if I can just get my eating under control. I am going to have to get as picky about my eaten calories as I am about my burned calories. I knew I wasn't going to do very well today but I didn't know it was going to be this bad. The tea and DP killed me. If I had just had water then I would have been under my calories.
Calorie intake:2198
Calories burned:465+
Steve asked if I wanted to go roller blading tonight but I am too sore and tired. I'm just going to have to do better. If everyday was like today I'd weigh 143.9. Ok. No more days like this. It was bad. It's still a loss but it could have been better. I'm very sad and disappointed in myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Don't be too disappointed. Every day is new :) Try again! You'll get there!!
Post a Comment