Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Over again

Posting early in hopes of getting myself to stop eating! My son won't eat, so I guess I am eating for him. Talk about wanting comfort foods this week! I've polished of a container of fresh salsa and half a bag of tortilla chips...a very large bag!
Breakfast: apple crisp and apple juice
Lunch: taco salad and craisins
Snack: More craisins and a rice cake
Dinner: sliced chicken sandwich, more tortilla chips and fnished off the salsa
small handful of chocolate chips and jolly ranchers
Oi! That's not very good. Must do better! I am finding that my snack choices are not the best ones. They don't go very far for the calories. I have to find something better. Fruit is a good choice but for some reason I have a hard time eating fruits or veggies. Next week the plan is to get off of wheat for a week. I don't know if I will be able to stick with it, but that's the plan. I am going to make some GFCF bread for Alexander so I will eat it too.
Exercise: I did the 30 Day Shred Level one again. I am sore. I am embarrassed to be sore! It's hard but not that hard! I also did my push ups even though I did not want to do them at all! I did 67 full ones! I barely made it though. I hope I can do Friday's! I also did some light cleaning. I need to do more, so maybe I will get that in tonight before bed. I need to go to church tonight! I don't feel like getting out but it will be good for me!
If everyday was like today I'd weigh 141.4 in five weeks. Which might not be accurate. I was 3 pounds heavier on my mom's scale so I probably still weigh 150 instead of the 147 this is going off of. The point is: I should be losing some weight. I've really got to get this eating under control! I hope I will get off this pity pot when my husband gets home and I will get back in to the swing of things.

No comments: