Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Another good day

I actually didn't eat all my calories today which was not on purpose...well not really. I wasn't hungry this afternoon and we didn't have any food to eat anyway. Tonight I am hungry so I had some more gluten free pretzels. I had an awesome work out today!
Breakfast: cinnamon toast on gluten free bread and apple juice
Lunch:salad with cheddar and chicken and dressing and then an oreo yogurt
Snack: rice cake and pretzels
Dinner:Yogurt and dried cranberries and later more pretzels
Still hungry but maybe I will sleep it off. Calories eaten: 1388
Calories burned from doing Biggest loser Cardio Max,Level one Shred and pushups:442
Leftover calories: 254
I did 71 full plank style push ups today! My abs were feeling better so I went for it and was able to complete them! I feel so much better after a day like today! I have also stayed off of wheat, which has seemed so impossible for me before. Next week will be a challenge because I am getting together with some friends and we usually get pizza. We will have to get some thing else!
Tomorrow is shopping day so I don't know how much I will get done. I'd like to get some Taebo in tomorrow if I can. I'll see what I can fit in!
Oh and if everyday was like today I'd weigh 140.7 in five weeks! That's ten pounds. That would be cool but at this point I would be happy to lose anything!

No comments: