Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I'm back

After an emotional roller coaster of a two weeks I am back. I found out that I did indeed miscarry last month, so I kind of quit taking care of myself when I was in San Antonio. I am back. It's been a rough time but I am trying to refocus. I am over my calories by 100 today but I did a lot better than I did yesterday. I still want to eat though.
Breakfast: bacon/egg burrito and orange juice
Lunch: turkey sandwich, chips and salsa and a jolly rancher
Snack: Yogurt with M&M's
Dinner: taco salad, cantaloupe and grapes, caramel rice cake
Dessert: jolly ranchers (2)
I became very dehydrated last week, so I am trying to catch up on my water too. Not doing too bad. Could have done better today.
Calories burned: roughly 220 (Day one of 30 day shred) + house cleaning (80)
Calories eaten: 1590. I have gone over by 90.
I have kept up my push ups and I am now up to 65! Never thought I could do that many full push ups!
If everyday were like today I'd weigh...141.3 in five weeks. I'll take that!
I'm going to look into changing my eating habits probably starting next Monday. Maybe I'll do better once my Husband gets home.

No comments: