Somehow I managed to not feel hungry again and came up way short. Of course now that it's nearly bedtime I am starting to feel hungry. I may have to have a little something.
Breakfast: scrambled egg with ham and muenster cheese in two corn tortillas and apple juice.
Lunch: 4 celery stalks with port wine cheese (I've been craving this for two days!), M&M yogurt, and vanilla covered raisins
Snack: 100 calorie popcorn
Dinner: Cola BBQ chicken on brown rice noodles and more celery and cheese (hope my tummy doesn't hurt tonight!)
Dessert: a couple of jolly ranchers
Exercise: 90 minutes of grocery shopping and 40 minutes of Taebo
Calories eaten:1562
Calories burned: a whopping 745! So basically today I ate 800 something calories. Not good.
I went along with one of the other ladies on the website and upped my calories back up to 1350 which is closer to my BMR. I can only hope that by upping the calories I will lose some weight. I can't figure out why this isn't coming off!
If everyday were like today I'd weigh...140.8 in five weeks which is ten pounds. That would be nice but I don't think that's going to happen.
Tomorrow is push ups again. I'm a little sore from doing Taebo since I used the bar for the first time today. I hope I can do them! My calorie intake may change a little since I think I am going to get a snack. It will be small whatever it is. Unless I decide to get some peanut butter!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment