Thursday, August 7, 2008

Quick note

I don't think I ate all my calories today, but oh well. I did eat a lot anyway.
Breakfast: egg, two pieces of bacon, and a piece of toasted gluten bread with margarine and orange juice
Lunch:Stouffer's pizza french bread and yogurt covered raisins
Snack: peant butter and chocolate chips
Dinner: salad with cheddar, leftover grilled chicken, carrots, a few croutons and parmesan dressing
Dessert: Individual size M&M's and jolly ranchers
Output: 40 minutes of Taebo and 2 hours of walking
Calorie intake:1690
Calories burned:752
Not so sure that the calories burned are accurate although my feet are telling me it probably is. I have 262 calories leftover. I'm not going to worry about it. I'm tired and want to go to bed.
If everyday were like today I'd weigh...137.8 in five weeks. (that's 2 lbs per wk!)
Went way over on my fat intake thanks to the peanut butter and M&M's. What's sad is that I didn't really enjoy the M&M's. Bummer. I will try to do better tomorrow!

No comments: