Why do I keep eating when I am not hungry and I know it will send me over my limit?
Breakfast: scrambled egg, two pieces of center cut bacon and orange juice. And a bite of my husband's waffle.
Morning snack: 100 calorie pack of dried cranberries
Lunch: sloppy joe roll, M&M yogurt
Snack: banana
Dinner: taco salad
Dessert (Was fine until this point): peanut butter, chocolate chips and a lit Cool Whip.
Total calories eaten:1777
Calories burned:421
If everyday were like today I'd weigh 144.8 in five weeks.
It's still a loss. It's about 6 pounds. The only thing is that the weight isn't coming off. No matter what I try. I signed up for challenge on MFP to do the 30 Day Shred 4-5X a week in the month of September. I hope I can do it. It's hard but it can also get boring. I am stepping it up on Monday I hope. I need to try to get off what I have gained.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment