Monday, September 8, 2008

Still around

I haven't posted in awhile. I've been busy and I have also been forgetting. I have stayed at 1350 calories for two weeks and didn't lose any weight. I've been "Shredding" for 3 weeks 4-5x a week and I haven't lost any inches. I have lowered my calories to see if that will help. Today is suppose to be a lower calorie day but I might blow it because I have a sore throat and frozen custard sounds really good.
I have been doing my push ups faithfully. I am on week 5 day 1. I did 126 push ups today! I didn't think I was going to make it.
This morning was two corn tortilla/egg/bacon burritos. I should have just had one. And orange juice.
Lunch: cornbread, celery with cheese, and M&M yogurt
Snack: 100 calorie popcorn
Dinner: chicken fajitas in a flour tortilla with brown rice
Dessert: frozen custard. Probably shouldn't, might regret it but my throat is asking for it.
Output: Level one shred, one hour walk at the park, and push ups.
I am finally noticing change in my arms! They are toning!
If everyday were like today...well, we won't go there because of the custard. ha ha ha.
I hope my sore throat is just a fluke and I am doing better tomorrow.

No comments: