I was sick last week so I didn't count calories. Should have but didn't. I did count yesterday and today and managed to stay within my range.
Breakfast: pancakes, margarine, syrup
Lunch: chicen and rice casserole and canteloupe
Snack: yogurt with M&M's
Dinner: hamburger, shell, veggie casserole Yogurt with Oreos
I also had a few tortilla chips and jolly ranchers throughout the day so I saved a couple hundred cals for that.
Output: 3.5 mile walk this morning and 30 minutes of house cleaning and 30 minutes of cooking.
I started week 5 over again on the push ups. I couldn't do more than 36 on the test. It was probably because I was sick. I need to be able to do 45 to move on to week six. I want to get my t-shirt! I hope I can do them tomorrow because I hurt my back yesterday when I was cleaning. I think I will be okay.
Now that I am keeping track again I will try to remember to check in here too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment